If you want to add a new Graphics publication, or modify an existing one, you will need to undertake the following steps:
- Follow the Intranet link. You will need to log in using your CSL credentials.
- If you are already a listed author in the database, continue. Otherwise add yourself using the Authors link under Publication Database.
- Follow the Publications link under Publication Database and add or edit your publication, making a note of the name assigned to it in the database (for instance a paper by John Doe in 2000 might be Doe00, a paper by John Doe and Jane Doe in 2010 might be DD10).
- Upload associated media (pictures, movies, pdfs) to the /p/graphics/public/htdocs/Papers/YEAR/CODE/ directory, where the year is the publication year and the code is the name from step 3.
- abstract.html and info.html are reserved for the abstract information and a “see also” section. Use info.html to direct people to your research page or other related pages.
- Once all of your files have been updated, go to your publication page and hit “update” to alert the database to the changes you have made.