The Week in 777: Week 9 March 18-22

by Mike Gleicher on March 18, 2013

Whoops – I drafted this, and didn’t send it – so I have to re-do it. And its late.

This week, we’ll wrap up Assignment 5 and 6. We’ll also talk about basic skinning.

Monday, March 18 – Lecture on Skinning. Since I forgot to tell you that there was a reading to do, I don’t expect that many of you have seen it. So, if you do it after class, that’s OK. Please make the Moodle posting before class on March 20.

Wednesday, March 20 – Everyone’s minds will probably be on the project, so I won’t bother giving you a reading to do. I am not sure what we’ll do in class. A lot will depend on how far we get on Monday.

Friday, March 22 – No class. But, Assignment 6 is due. You will get instructions on what this means soon. Part of this will involve you giving me a demo during the day. While this won’t be your “final” thing, on the last day, you shouldn’t be too far off.

Next week is Spring break. When we get back, we’ll focus on picking projects for the second half of the class. Some info will be given to you so you can think about it over break.

Previous post:

Next post: