A6: What to turn in

by Mike Gleicher on March 21, 2013

For assignment 6 (or the whole assignment 5/6 project thing), you will need to turn in:

1. Peer reviews of 2 other groups. (this is due after break on Wednesday, April 3)
  2. Your partner review and your self-evaluation. (describe at the bottom of the peer review page) (again, due after break, on Wednesday April 3)
  3. A Document. This should be a PDF file describing what you did. (details below). It is due on Friday, March 22nd. You may also include video clips as part of this. Please upload the PDF and movies to the moodle assignment.

Note: I am not asking you to turn in your code (yet). However, I would like you to do something so that I know when you finished. If you trust the time stamps on your computer, fine. Alternatively: make a ZIP file with a snapshot of your system. Send me the MD5 hash of this file (so I can make sure its the same one). We’ll look at things more closely after break. You’ll give both the peer review demos, as well as another demo to me.

As far as your document: it should explain…

1. The general info about your system (be sure to give credit to any libraries you used, etc)
  2. All of the basic (assignment 5 checklist) features. Give details like what kind of internal representations you use (e.g. quaternions), what motions your parser reads, …
  3. A description of what you were trying to do for Assignment 6
  4. A description of what it actually does and how it does it
  5. A discussion of how well it does it
  6. References (what did you read to do the project)

Pictures are good.

As far as the due date: this is due Friday, March 22nd. Friday means not Saturday.

Previous post:

Next post: